Who would have thought that Cleveland would become a food mecca and home to some of the best chefs and restaurants in the world? We would! With almost 120 distinct ethnic groups in Cleveland it was inevitable that the great recipes and techniques that have been passed down for generations would surface.
ClevelandCooks is geared toward:
- Home cooks and wannabe chefs
- People who like to dine out and try new things
- Food industry entrepreneurs
- And more
ClevelandCooks features the best restaurants and chefs in Cleveland and NE Ohio and lists our favorites in a variety of categories (looking for great dim sum anyone?)
- The videos on ClevelandCooks will educate and entertain.
- The tips will help you prepare and enjoy food better.
- The Food Adventurers will let you join like-minded people to enjoy local restaurants together
- And more
Featured this Week
Ball Ball Waffle from Hong Kong
One of the most popular street food stands at the 2018 Cleveland Asian Festival was Ball Ball Waffle from Hong Kong. They made regular and chocolate chip and other flavor waffles in a waffle maker that produces little balls to eat. The authentic Hong Kong style Egg Waffle is also called a Bubble Waffle.
Discounts, Coupons, Specials, Events and more. Sign up for the free ClevelandCooks eNews to be the first to learn about these specials.
Did you know: Coffee was first discovered and used in Ethiopia?
Sign up for our free eNews to be kept informed about news, specials and events